The video for "Best Thing I Never Had" is FINALLY here!! (See below). My only major criticism is that the video didn't give us much of a backstory in regards to the ex-boyfriend she's singing about. About 50-60% of the video is Beyonce` prancing around-which I hate. She has a bad habit of filming her videos in that fashion. She often wastes great opportunities for visual storytelling. Other than that, the fashion was of course on point and the other 50-40% was entertaining. What did YOU think?
Leave a Reply.
Seriously Beyonce`, WTH?!?
Most people figure out pretty quickly that I LOVE Beyonce`. She is my queen diva of choice. But every now and then, she does something that irritates or perplexes me. Here, I tell what's been buggin me about the Bee lately (with reviews and love for the Queen Bee in between).